IPL is Here!

Thank you Cricket Gods! I've been having serious cricket withdrawals to the extent that I watch old matches on YouTube and stare at my framed Team India photo for hours just smiling. Yes, I too am convinced I am going slightly mad. But the cricketing gods have had mercy on me and IPL begins today. Just to confirm, it's a whole bunch of ongoing tournaments over a span of 50+ odd days. Okay so, I'm all about the Mumbai Indians and the Bangalore Royal Challengers this time around. Mumbai cause bas kya, dil se I'm a Mumbaikar and of course the Sachin Tendulkar factor. Hail the God of Cricket! *bows* As for the Bangalore Royal Challengers, well, it houses my new crush (note: huge giant crush) Virat Kohli.*eyes aflutter* Convinced it is going to be one helluva tournament. Excited, yes! Ready, of course! I'll be blogging about all the matches played by both these teams and if at some point they play each other (i.e. April 12th), then basically, I'm dead. Until then, keep it locked here!

Websites: Mumbai Indians & Royal Challengers

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...