Two Khans, A Johar and an Octopus!

Lots of fun things going on in Tinseltown today. In fact, so many things that I decided to include a few sentences on all the top stories today! Something a bit more brief yet entertaining I promise. Chale? Chalo!

So, Imran Khan is apparently the new gay icon in India. Post IHLS and his open shirt hoopla, the gay community has taken an instant liking to IK. Gay Bombay apparently contacted Dharma Productions and requested a special screening. Dharma was estactic and agreed. In fact, Imran attended the screening and interacted with his gay, literally and figuratively speaking, fans.

Salman Khan has chosen Deepika Padukone over girlfriend Katrina Kaif for the Hindi remake of the South film Bodyguard. No real reason has been given except that Sallu and director Atul Agnihotri, were looking for a fresh face to go with Salman. Interesting baat, Salman and Katrina haven't worked together since a debacle better known as Yuvraaj. Just saying.

I'm uberly utterly excited! Koffee With Karan will be making a comeback this September and I am overjoyed. Look, I don't love the show for the content but I do love watching Karan Johar sucking up to the stars and vice versa. I love the boring sweet questions and the diplomatic answers. I love the Manish Malhotra clothes. Yes, I'm excited! But before the season begins, Karan will be hosting a special show with Kajol and Kareena Kapoor all in time for We Are Family. That should be fun!

And lastly, my buddy, Paul the Octopus is still in the news! Apparently, a Madrid zoo wants to adopt the eight-legged creature. Oh the life of a famous Octopus is so hard!

P.S. If you haven't heard the music of Aisha, I suggest you do! While I'm not a Sonam Kapoor fan, I do love the music of her upcoming film. Why should I hold the music makers responsible for a bratty star child. A must hear!

Source: Mid-Day

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...