The Bucket List

  • Dance in the rain
  • Go to Paris and share a romantic kiss with my Mr. Right on the Eiffel Tower
  • Put a pole in my room so I can 'dance' for my man
  • Write a book
  • Start my own magazine
  • Meet Ram Kapoor
  • Write a movie script
  • Apologize to every person I've ever hurt
  • Go to Istanbul, Turkey
  • Spend a year traveling
  • Teach dancing for a summer
  • Work for a charity
  • Be a homemaker and not work for a year straight
  • Travel all over India
  • Bungee jump
  • Go on a road trip
  • Sleep under the stars
  • Be in two places at one time
  • Attend the Tomatino festival in Spain
  • Face my fears
  • Live a life of no regrets 
  • Watch Team India play cricket in a stadium
  • Go on a cruise
  • Watch Hindi movies in the cinema from 12 to 3, 3 to 6, 6 to 9, 9 to 12
  • Ride an Indian train 
  • Travel all over India (North, South, East, West)
  • Spend a summer in Pondicherry doing absolutely nothing
  • Eat all my favorite foods in one day
  • Learn to make the best Sindhi food ever
**To be continued...

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...