He ACTUALLY Listened...

Believe it or not, The Almighty does listen if you ask faithfully. I experienced such an event this past weekend. It was a small but humble request on my part but was fully translated and exceeded my wish. Yes, I was in complete shock when I entered the mandir this past weekend (needed some much required blessings) and found myself eating food I had been craving for the past three weeks: Halwa and Puri. I had asked everywhere but to no avail. All I needed to do was ask God and head to his home. Before I knew it I was indulging in my favorite foods and and and I was in for a treat. My all time favorite kheer was there too! What more could a bhakt ask for? So he listens and sends his blessings in drizzles instead of storms; either way, I'll take it! Just as long as I don't hit a drought I'm not forgotten again.

Oh of course I'm still being tested in various ways but its okay, I'm getting used to it now. It doesnt phase me anymore. I'm ready to take it on full-heartedly. And now all I want is another serving of that amazing Halwa Puri. Think he'll listen second time around?

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...