All in the Name of Fun!!

I got this interesting email which asked me to answer the following questions which I normally wouldn't answer but these were actually pretty darn hilarious so I figured, why not!

Where were you 3 hours ago?
Eating Sushi after an awesome awesome Sunday!

Who are you in love with?
Right now, I am in love with the idea of making some serious changes in my life in the coming months!

Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Good God I hope not!

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes! My pink slippers!

When is the last time you went to the mall?
Two weekends ago. I indulged in some serious much needed shopping.

Are you wearing socks right now?
No.

Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Uh yes I do!

When was the last time you drove out of town?
Two weekends ago - we drove over two hours to a fantastic Spa.

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No...sadly :(

Are you hot?
In what sense? Temperature wise - no, its freezing but personality wise...sure! why not??

What was the last thing you had to drink?
A glass of water after dinner.

What are you wearing right now?
Jean and a sweater -- its rather cold for April...

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I ask the nice people at the local car wash to do the honors.

Last food that you ate?
Sushi and edamame

Where were you last week at this time?
I was watching TV and chilling!

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week
Yes! A lot actually.. tut-tut!

When is the last time you ran?
Hmm..... okay considering I have to think about it, must be a while.

What's the last sporting event you watched?
Hello! IPL Cricket -- everyday!

What is your favorite animal?
ohh I cant pick! I love animals!!

Your dream vacation?
Paris!

Last person's house you were in?
My own!

Worst injury you've ever had?
Hmm... i cant choose! I've injured myself a lot.

Have you been in love?
Yeap.

Do you miss anyone right now?
LOL Yes!

Last play you saw?
Play... Little Shop of Horrors on Broadway.

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Hmm.... lets be poetic... my bedroom eyes, my sexy smile, wicked sense of humor, smart wit and keen sense of style. Wow!

What are your plans for tonight?
To go through my agenda!

Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment?
Uh... I wished someone for their birthday!

Next trip you are going to take?
New York!!!!!

Ever go to camp?
Yeah, but it wasnt fun.

Were you an honor roll student in school?
No but I was on the Deans List in College.. does that count?

What do you want to know about the future?
EVERYTHING!

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
yes.

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
I hope not!

Where is your best friend?
Sleeping in New York - my Sistah!

How is your best friend?
She's doing well!

Do you have a tan?
No man.

What are you listening to right now?
Jala Ji Jala - Pankh.. fab song!

Do you collect anything?
My magazine cuttings.

Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My Mom!

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I refuse to put nazar on myself.

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yeah.. whats wrong in that?

What does your last text message say?
It says: "What did you do for your birthday?"

Do you like hot sauce?
yes! i'm desi!

Last time you took a shower?
this morning...I'm due for one in about 10 mins.

Do you need to do laundry?
I do it every day - boring.

What is your heritage?
Indian and proud.

Are you someone's best friend?
I think so!

Are you rich?
Rich at heart yes.

What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Thinking about how badly I need sleep!!

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...