Dear Santa,


I haven't written to you in many years now. In fact, I don't even remember the last time I wrote to you! But that doesn't mean I've lost faith in the fact that you do exist because you for a fact that I still believe that you, Mrs. Claus and the elves work hard just before Christmas just to ensure that young children (and ones who refuse to grow up - i.e. me) get their presents - depending on the naughty or nice factor of course.

So here I am, all of 25 and writing to you after nth amount of years. What could I possibly want right? Well, I have a few things that I wouldn't mind... An I-touch, the new BlackBerry with service please, and the new digital photoframe. Umm but if those are not possible, considering I am writing a bit late, could you just shower some blessings over me? I really would prefer that over anything else.

Please don't think I don't remember you - I am your biggest advocate! And my children will write to you every Christmas. So please come visit us then, have your cookies and milk, stay a bit before you must run along.

Loves to you, Mrs. Claus, the Elves and Reindeers.
Love always,
Roshni

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...