All Garam, No Sharam Awards: 2012

 It's yet another shameless December for moi. You know what time of the year it is right? It's time for yet another installment of All Garam, No Sharam! Yes, yes, I lose all sense of shame as I countdown the all things sexy in Bollywood 2012. If you're new to the blog, well then welcome to what is easily the sexiest countdown on the internet. I couldn't give a damn as to who deserves to win Best Actor accolades but I do care about the men in the industry who have dared to bare their six-packed chests and how! This countdown is hardly for the faint hearted and no, I will not reimburse your hospital bills. Please take a look at your own risque, I mean risk. Think of these countdowns as wood for your winter fire...if you know what I mean!

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...