Ten Day You Challenge: 8 Fears!

I actually feared writing about my fears. This tough-girl exterior, which I put up so well, is really a great facade. No one believes I could possibly fear anything, or anyone. But that is far from the truth. At the end of the day, I am just a normal, regular gal...who has fears. That said, I am hardly one who will let my fears get the better of me. So I have fears, I recognize them and chalte raho, hai na?

Mark Twain once said, "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear." And I couldn't agree more.

8) Thunder - the sound freaks the crap outta me. It's so loud and angry!
7) Holes - I have Trypophobia. I see a bunch of holes and get goosebumps.
6) Losing my BB - It's my jaan. Enuff said.
5) People I've hurt won't/haven't forgiven me - Intentionally/unintentionally, I know I have and I pray to the Lord, they've realize I never meant to hurt them.
4) Disappointing my family by failing at my goals - They've been so supportive; I'd hate to disappoint him.
3) Losing people I love
2) God
1) Bad memories, past catching up with my future - Isn't this everyone's fear?

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...