Mark Twain once said, "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear." And I couldn't agree more.
8) Thunder - the sound freaks the crap outta me. It's so loud and angry!
7) Holes - I have Trypophobia. I see a bunch of holes and get goosebumps.
6) Losing my BB - It's my jaan. Enuff said.
5) People I've hurt won't/haven't forgiven me - Intentionally/unintentionally, I know I have and I pray to the Lord, they've realize I never meant to hurt them.
4) Disappointing my family by failing at my goals - They've been so supportive; I'd hate to disappoint him.
3) Losing people I love
1) Bad memories, past catching up with my future - Isn't this everyone's fear?