Thank You Universe

I have become an huge avid follower of Metaphysics. And in case you're confused as to this incredible type of science, it basically is a "branch of philosophy" that combines studying and knowing, i.e. believing that the universe knows what is best for you, asking it for something knowing that it will give you just that if it is the best for you. I recently had a full-on metaphysical encounter. I merely asked the universe for a sign, manifested it and badda-bing! My sign arrived in the beautiful of ways. And for that, I am eternally grateful to the universe. It also made me realize, that I do have immense appreciation for numerous things in my life. The top 10 are...

10. An Education. I love that I have a passion to learn. It has made me who I am today.

9. Choice. I can't imagine having to conform or be forced into anything. I choose who I am today and forever!

8. Smiles. It makes my day; smiles and smiling.

7. A Roof. Shelter is a mere commodity we take for granted. I love my home!

6. Sleep. It makes a long hard day more meaningful. For sure!

5. Compliments. Who doesn't love a compliment...or two, three, four!

4. Great Friends. You can't pick and choose your family; but you can your friends. I love my buddies!

3. An Amazing Family. My family is my backbone irrespective of the ups and downs. I love them!

2. Love. In all its facets, its the most amazing feeling.

1. Life. Here I am alive and kicking because I am lucky enough to have been given this life!

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...