The Most Confusing Part of Life Is...

Life is about dodging lemons!


Lemon, Lime and Orange

I can't understand what life wants from me most of the time. It constantly presents me with opportunities that are incredible but at the same time doesn't allow me to move on or pursue them any further. It almost feels like its teasing me. I've come to resent it but at the same time, I believe and the universe is testing me. But even then it needs to come to an end. Its almost like I am just dodging everything life throws at me but I don't to waste my life dodging. I do hope all this testing will end and eventually life will present me with all the accolades and rewards I deserve because I have and will continue to work hard and hone my craft. So like I always say, bring it on life; you don't scare me!

Powered by Plinky

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...