My Siblings

By Roshni Mulchandani

Time Magazine did an interesting article last year about how your siblings are really your soul mates for life. Additionally, they go on to say that we have people who come to know us and get close to us but we grow from infant hood to teenage to maturity to adulthood. When I look back and even now, I can't imagine my life without the both of them. They both know how much i love and adore them but more importantly, they are more than just my sister and brother. I see them as my best friends too. When the three of us get together, we really don't need anyone else. We are quite happy chilling and spending time with one another. We land up fooling around and becoming such kids. However, when it comes down to serious situations, we know we are always there for one another.

I always find it strange how people have only one child. Having siblings is such a blessing. I think its a joy that all children should experience. I guess all I wanna do is thank my sis and my bro for being the most amazing siblings in the world! Love you both!

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...