Ten Day You Challenge: 4 Books!

Yet another curve ball this challenge throws at me. Sigh. Four books? Isse acha hai mein suicide karlu! Okay, I’m done being a nautanki. So four books, it asked me to list. Here are they are:

Home (Manju Kapur) – Most people detest this book. I love it! A must read which really captures life in Delhi superbly.

Palace of Illusions (Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni) – Never has the Mahabharat seemed so amazing! This is the world of the Mahabharat through the eyes of Draupadi.

The Little Prince (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry) – This is actually a 1943 children’s book, believe it or not. However, you’re treated to lessons about love, life and human nature.

A Thousand Splendid Suns (Khaled Hosseini) – As an author, Hosseini is simply superb and while everyone swears by The Kite Runner, I am more of a fan of his second book. It just hits home in every way!

No comments:

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...